Welcome To Central Florida
Do you want to enjoy a healthy, beautiful smile? Greet the world smiling with new confidence! Get braces and smile more - it's that simple.
Types of Braces
1. Metal Braces
Metal braces are the most widely used type of braces. They are very strong and can withstand most types of treatment. Unlike the metal braces of the past, today's metal braces are small, more comfortable and more attractive.
2. Clear Braces
Clear or ceramic braces are made of composite material. They are most often chosen by adult patients because they "blend in" with your teeth. Common drawbacks with the clear braces have to do with the ligatures (tiny rubber bands) that hold the arch wire to the brackets. These tend to stain between visits to your orthodontist.
Invisalign are "braces" that consist of strong plastic trays that are fabricated especially for you. Invisalign is for adult patients that have moderate orthodontic problems. Invisalign is truly invisible, no one will know that you are wearing braces.
- "The staff is extremely sweet & very welcoming. It felt like we had been coming there forever just after the 1st visit. The doctor was professional, experienced and took his time with us. I highly recommend everything about this office - Wendy B."
- "If your child needs braces, Central Florida Orthodontics is the best. The doctors and staff are amazing. The price is so affordable. Aran had to wear braces for a year and half and his teeth look perfect. The team is amazing. Thank you! - Stephanie H."
- "The staff at Central Florida Orthodontics in Daytona Beach are professional, friendly and entertaining. I was a client for approximately 23 months and never encountered a bad experience. I was well informed about my treatment and knew what to expect as my teeth were shifting to produce a million dollar smile. Thanks! - Barbara M."
- "I can't say enough good things about Central Florida Orthodontics Orlando. My family and I had our initial consultation today and we were all seen at the same time. The place is very clean and the staff was very friendly. Even from my initial call, I spoke with Maria and she made my appointments with ease. I can tell she had a smile on her face over the phone. I was able to book the date and the times that worked for us thanks to Maria. While there Lindsey took great care of us with greeting us, taking x-rays and showing us to the examination room. Dr. Nguyen was courteous and explained everything to us in simple terms. Lindsey again took over and broke down our treatment plan and explained our payments. The best part, NO DOWN PAYMENT. This place is awesome. - Nakia B."
- "I just got my braces off yesterday! The staff was amazing. Tina took care of me and put me at ease. She was great! - Jacky J."
- "We highly recommend Central Florida Orthodontic Specialists. Dr. Morris and the entire staff are very professional and friendly. They always took the time to answer all of our questions and concerns. My son now has an amazing smile! - Kim D."
- "I really like the way they work with people. They are so kind and really do a great job with their patients. I love the way my teeth look! - Evander A."
- "Great place, amazing staff. Before getting my braces done here I went to too many different specialists and this one was the best. Now my sister is planning on getting her braces here as well. - Yurani R."