Welcome to Central Florida Orthodontic Specialists, proudly serving the cities of Orlando, Melbourne, Rockledge, Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Orange City, Daytona Beach and Eustis!
We have eight convenient locations where we are proud to offer attentive, compassionate and personalized care you deserve.
Central Florida Orthodontic Specialists also manage the process of treatment. This helps us to provide quality service with low cost to our orthodontic patients. Our patients choose our orthodontists based off of information about what the practice offers in terms of orthodontic treatment and the positive experiences of other patients.
1. Create a comfortable and positive experience
2. Achieve beautiful smiles
3. Taking seriously the trust you place in us
What does this mean to you?
Our modern and spacious facilities allow us to serve our patients and give us the opportunity to improve the efficiency of our scheduling. We also have a fun office atmosphere with games, music and smiles.
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that all children receive a check with an orthodontic specialist no later than 7 years.
Types of Braces
1. Metal Braces
Metal braces are the most widely used type of braces. They are very strong and can withstand most types of treatment. Unlike the metal braces of the past, today's metal braces are small, more comfortable and more attractive.
2. Clear Braces
Clear or ceramic braces are made of composite material. They are most often chosen by adult patients because they "blend in" with your teeth. Common drawbacks with the clear braces have to do with the ligatures (tiny rubber bands) that hold the arch wire to the brackets. These tend to stain between visits to your orthodontist.
Invisalign are "braces" that consist of strong plastic trays that are fabricated especially for you. Invisalign is for adult patients that have moderate orthodontic problems. Invisalign is truly invisible, no one will know that you are wearing braces.
- "If your child needs braces, Central Florida Orthodontics is the best. The doctors and staff are amazing. The price is so affordable. Aran had to wear braces for a year and half and his teeth look perfect. The team is amazing. Thank you! - Stephanie H."
- "I just got my braces off yesterday! The staff was amazing. Tina took care of me and put me at ease. She was great! - Jacky J."
- "I really like the way they work with people. They are so kind and really do a great job with their patients. I love the way my teeth look! - Evander A."