Braces are an important investment and Central Florida Orthodontic Specialists wants to make your decision to receive orthodontic care affordable. Central Florida Orthodontic Specialists offers complimentary consultations that include an examination, x-rays and a discussion of recommended treatment.
For your convenience, Central Florida Orthodontic Specialists offers a variety of flexible payment plans with low monthly payments. Payments are due each month, regardless of when appointments are scheduled. Check with Central Florida Orthodontic Specialists office staff if you have any questions or would like to obtain more specific information.
Automatic Bank Draft
Set up your monthly payment to be automatically withdrawn on an agreed upon date each month from your checking or savings account. Please provide us with a voided check or deposit slip at your first appointment.
Automatic Credit Card Debit
Monthly payments will automatically be charged to your credit card. Central Florida Orthodontic Specialists accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express. Please provide us with your card information at your first appointment.
Cash Discount Option
A full payment within 30 days of the initial banding appointment will result in a discount. Not to be combined with any other offers or discounts.
We accept and courtesy files most insurances. Please provide us with your insurance information at your first appointment.
These are just a few of the insurances accepted by Central Florida Orthodontic Specialists:
- Adventist Risk Management, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Aso/Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BCBS of Florida
- BCBS of Alabama
- BCBS of Michigan
- BCBS of North Carolina
- BCBS PPO / Blue Dental choice
- Cigna Dental
- Cigna DHMO
- Cigna Dental Health
- Decare Dental Health
- Delta Care USA
- Delta Care PMI
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Arkansas
- Delta Dental of California
- Delta Dental of California Federal Services
- Delta Dental of GA
- Delta Dental of Idaho
- Delta Dental of Illinois
- Delta Dental of Indiana
- Delta Dental of Kansas
- Delta Dental of Michigan
- Delta Dental of Minnesota
- Delta Dental of New Jersey
- Delta Dental of Tennessee
- Delta Dental of Virginia
- Direct Assignment Benefit Plan, Inc.
- FBMC/First Health Services
- Fedex Freight East, Inc.
- Fiserv Health
- Florida 1st
- Florida Combined Life
- G.E. Financial
- Geha Connection Dental Plus
- Great West
- Guardian Dental
- Humana (CompBenefits) Publix Associates
- Humana/ CompBenefits
- Lincoln Financial
- Medco/ SEIU Benefit Funds
- National Employee Benefits Administrators, Inc.
- Principal Life Ins. Co.
- Reliance Standard Life Ins. Co.
- The Standard
- United Concordia / TriCare/ IDP
- United Healthcare City of Altamonte Employees
- United Healthcare Dental
- Volusia Health Network
We also accept many more insurance plans! If your provider is not listed, please call our office for more information.
Types of Braces
1. Metal Braces
Metal braces are the most widely used type of braces. They are very strong and can withstand most types of treatment. Unlike the metal braces of the past, today's metal braces are small, more comfortable and more attractive.
2. Clear Braces
Clear or ceramic braces are made of composite material. They are most often chosen by adult patients because they "blend in" with your teeth. Common drawbacks with the clear braces have to do with the ligatures (tiny rubber bands) that hold the arch wire to the brackets. These tend to stain between visits to your orthodontist.
Invisalign are "braces" that consist of strong plastic trays that are fabricated especially for you. Invisalign is for adult patients that have moderate orthodontic problems. Invisalign is truly invisible, no one will know that you are wearing braces.
- "If your child needs braces, Central Florida Orthodontics is the best. The doctors and staff are amazing. The price is so affordable. Aran had to wear braces for a year and half and his teeth look perfect. The team is amazing. Thank you! - Stephanie H."
- "I just got my braces off yesterday! The staff was amazing. Tina took care of me and put me at ease. She was great! - Jacky J."
- "I really like the way they work with people. They are so kind and really do a great job with their patients. I love the way my teeth look! - Evander A."